Abusive and neglectful parents and siblings, as the title suggests, are quite abusive and neglectful to their pookie/sibling(s), and in more worse case scenarios, to their entire family. Usually, it's the sibling that is abusive. However, many kind siblings can be found. Some people want mean/neglectful siblings and parents for the sake of drama, and many of us are guilty as charged. But, they can sometimes be pookie haters, and must be reported immediately. Try to reason with them. Tell on an abusive sibling, and just leave if the parents are mean. If it continues or they follow you around, report them, ignore them, and leave the igloo (if you're still there).
Abusive Mumus/Duh Duhs
While seemingly rare, these kinds of parents can spring up anywhere. Usually, they act rich and sweet and rarely ever get non-member pookies. The only times they do is so they can be mean to them and super nice to all the rare pookies they have. Sometimes they are pookie haters.
- "hills/kills/skills (pookie's name)"
- bits/flaps/kits/kiks (pookie's name)
- "locks (pookie's name) in closet/cage/box"
What To Do if You Have Abusive Parents:
If you feel they are abusive, go on a fake brb. But if you really have to brb, look at the chat logs.
When the parents start to abuse, report them. Block them, and leave the igloo. If any other pookies are suffering the way you are, ask them to do the same and go to the Pet Shop. If they don't want to, that's okay. Respect their choice and leave.
Neglectful Mumus/Duh Duhs
These are scarce and are much rarer than abusive mumus/duh duhs. They just flat out ignore pookies and their needs, and are usually pookie haters. They may pay attention to one sibling, and ignore the others, similar to abusive parents.
What To Do if You Have Neglectful Parents:
Make sure they're really ignoring you. Maybe they're just on a long BRB, or the computer logged them off on accident. But, if you're sure, just leave. You can't report them for literally not doing anything to you, so just leave. Again, ask your siblings if they want to come with you, and then leave. Unless the mumu/duh duh follows you, there's no need to do anything else.
Abusive Siblings (Wistas/Broders/Biggies/Middles)
These are quite common, usually it is a wista who is abusive. A sibling who is mean to you because you're a non-member/they're a pookie hater/no reason is abusive, and a sibling who is abusing you because you were abused before is still technically abusive.
- "bits/kiks/kits/drowns/etc (sibling's name)"
- "takes (sibling's name)'s elmo doll/dora doll/toy/teddy/bunny"
- "mumu (sibling's name) is being mean to mwe!" (usually to get you in trouble when you've done nothing)
- "sticks tongue out at (sibling's name)"
- "traps/locks (sibling's name) in cage/closet/playpen"
- "steals (sibling's name)'s dresses/favorite (object here)"
What To Do if You Have Abusive Siblings
Tell Mumu/Duh Duh. If they don't care or don't believe you, ask your other siblings if they want to leave too, and leave. Don't forget to block and report the mean sibling!
Neglectful Siblings (Wistas/Broders/Biggies/Middles)
What To Do if You Have Neglectful Siblings
Make sure they're neglecting you. If they are tell mumu/duh duh when they come home. If they don't do anything or don't care, ask anybody if they want to leave with you, pack up, and go to the Pet Shop. That's all you have to do.
- If they're neglecting you, there's nothing you can do but leave.
- Stay if you want, it's not like they can hurt you in real life. But don't forget to report them.
- DO NOT BE THE BAD GUY! It may seem fun to do this stuff, but everyone will think you're a pookie hater and that's an awful thing to be.
- Stay calm. Don't be "that pookie" who yells over everything. Nobody likes that.
- Sometimes, only one pookie will be abused while a family member favors another one.