A Babysitter is a penguin who will take care of pookies when their mumu and/or duh duh goes offline, to work, or out on a "date". Usually, biggy wistas or biggy bros will handle this, but sometimes. when the mumu/duh duh does not want a bigger sibling to watch their pookie, or if they don't have one; a babysitter will watch them. A mumu/duh duh can find a babysitter in the Pet Shop or they may ask one of their friends to babysit. Babysitter's will dress as they normally would. Some have a uniform. Babysitters are rare because if a pookie has a biggy, the biggy can babysit or the mumu could be unemployed.
- Babysitters are also known as just sitters.
- Some babysitters are secretly pookie haters.
- Babysitters can be at the age of biggies, or older.
- Babysitters don't appear very often, although you can usually find one or two on a popular server.
- They are rare due to that some mumus/duh duhs have a biggy to watch their pookies, or their wife/husband to look after their pookies while they are gone.
- Most babysitters are adults, but some can be biggies.
- Rarely, a babysitter is a middle.
- Younger middles and mature pookies such as Nookies might not need babysitters.
- They used to be a lot more common than they are now.
- Some pookies have nannies instead of babysitters. Nannies are basically a full time babysitter.
- Some babysitters are vampires.