Types of cars
There are several types of cars. They are listed below:
- Limos (used by rich parents)
- Sports Cars (used by biggies)
- Convertibles (used by biggies)
- Toy Cars/Play Cars (used by pookies)
- Normal cars (used by normal parents)
- Second hand cars (used by poor parents)
How to make a Limo
There are many different ways to make a car.
- You will need a few couches, plush chairs, walls and a DJ table. You will also need puffle beds for booster seats and a hot drink machine.
- First set the igloo flooring to the burgundy carpet.
- Then put the DJ Table at the starting point of your limo/ car.
- Then use the plush chairs. Place them immediately after the DJ table. These will be the front seats.
- Place the Hot Drink Machine between the two plush chairs.
- Place the couches after the plush chairs. Put two or three of those.
- Then place the puffle beds on the couches. These will serve as booster seats.
- Place the walls around the car.
- (Optional) Use a tinker train car for a trunk. Press the up key until it appears empty.
- (Optional) To make it look like your car is in a real street, use food stands, trash cans and hay bales at sides to make it look like there are food stands. You can also place mannequins in the food stands to make it look like people are working there.
2. You will need some Spy cars, Tinker Train cars and low walls. You will also need puffle beds.
- First set the igloo flooring to the burgundy carpet
- Use the spy cars to make the first compartments of the car. To make a continuation, place the first car in such a way that it overlaps with the next car. To make a limo, you'll need atleast six or seven of these spy cars. If you do not have as many of these, you can use tinker train cars instead.
- After that use tinker train cars to make the other seats.
- Place low walls around the open sides of the tinker train cars.
- (Optional) You can also make a trunk using a tinker train car. Press the up key once.
- (Optional) To make it look like your car is in a real street, use food stands, trash cans and hay bales to make it look like food stands. You can also place mannequins in the food stands to make it look like people are working there.