Caring for a pookie is fun, but it's not all fun and games. A pookie or other family member may die. Once your pookie is dead, it can/cannot be revived.
Reasons a pookie might die
- Your pookie got severely injured.
- Your pookie became very sick.
- You forgot to feed your pookie or give it water.
- It drowned
- It fell down
- It was smothered, bludgeoned, shot or stabbed
- It doesn't feel loved (suicide).
- Randomly, for drama.
Ways to prevent a pookie from dying
WARNING: These do not always work.