Mean Evil Lying Divas (MELD for short) are a type of pookie. They are like divas, except worse. They are just below drama llamas in rank of "Annoyingly Mean Pookies" (AMP for short). The term of "MELD" isn't used outside of the wiki.
What they do
MELDs do not act like normal bully pookies. Instead, they are much more tricky and much worse. MELDs try to frame you by being mean to you and then blaming it all on you. If a mumu/duh duh is on BRB, the MELD will bully you, and when the mumu/duh duh comes back, the MELD blames all the trouble on you. Thus, framing you for everything they did.
- They get others to side with them, like a sibling or a family pet.
- They act perfect and like little angels when penguins are watching.
- They will blame everything on you and act cute to get away with it.
- They throw a fit or get really sad when you try to blame stuff on them.
How To Protect Yourself
If you find yourself being attacked by a MELD, there are several things you can do to protect yourself.
- Leave the igloo and/or family.
- Choose a different server.
- Report the MELD or ignore them.
- Try to ignore the MELD.
- Tell the mumu/duh duh.
How To Spot A MELD
If you see them in action:
If you want to spot a MELD:
- Preform a fake BRB.
- Pay attention to what's happening.
- Say "back".
If you really are on BRB:
1: Say BRB.
2: Do whatever you were going to do.
3: Come back and look at the whole chat log.
4: Punish or kick out the pookie if he/she is a MELD.
- Male MELDs are really rare.
- Some uppies will abandon their MELD owner and side with the pookies who were bullied.
- MELDs often don't have partners. Sometimes they will let their sibling be a MELD with them. Usually, MELDs only have siblings if the sibling is rare.
- MELDs often have a MELDU.
- Sometimes, meanie mumus will have a MELD and/or MELDU. She will let them bully the other pookie and pretend not to notice.
- Sometimes, a MELD may use a "mind control ray" to make mumus who didn't ignore their actions believe that they didn't do the 'crime'. However, this is very rare.
- Sometimes a MELD will try to get the pookie they are bullying to be in a time-out or worse by doing this behind your back (e.g. slapping the pookie in the face and then blaming the other for slapping the MELD in the face).
- MELDs will usually say "PAW" which means, "Parents Are Watching"
- MELD's usually prefer mumu's with a star on their member badge.
- Most MELD's are sexist, only prefering mumu's over duh duh's, never the opposite.
- Some MELD's are item adder pookies.
- MELD's are the third worst type of pookie on the AMP Scale.