- They are commonly fans of the Blue Team, when it comes to sports on Club Penguin.
- They are often mistaken for preps, which they can be, but aren't always.
- Neck Item: Feather Boa/Scarf(Rarely)/Pearl Necklace
- Head Item: The Sidetied, The Befluttered (rarely), The Flutterby (rarely), The Sidetied Too, The Sidetied Strikes Back, The Band
- Face Item: Diva Glasses, White Diva Glasses, and the like
- Body Item: Dazzle Dress, Firefighter Jacket, Referee Jersey,Detective's Coat, etc.
- Feet Item: Any female shoes
- Colour: Peach, Pink, or Brown
Types of mumus
- Bad mumu: Read How To Spot A Bad Mumu
- Normal mumu: When they adopt a pookie they say "Aww!" or "Awh!". They feed their pookie and take them to the pool to swim and do much more.
- Rich mumu: When they are going to adopt a pookie they say things that have details, showing how rich they are. Some examples are "Steps out of pink Elmo jet", or any other things, that would make them sound rich. They often only pick pookies with Tiaras. They will take their pookie to many places.
How To Spot A Bad Mumu
Bad mumus take their time coming in and showing off, but they just usually come up to you and say, "Awh, I pik/pick you!". They usually say pik instead of pick and they usually dress the same as any mumu so it is hard to tell. They sometimes speak in all caps. (e.g. STEPS OUT OF JET etc.) (Sometimes they will even say "FREE MEANIE MUMU!"!)
They usually only take a couple of seconds looking for a pookie, picking a pookie, and saying to go to their iggy. Sometimes, they throw you, stomp on you, and basiclly pretend to hurt you. When you're under attack by one, just leave quickly. Try not to say anything about them hurting you. Stop being buddies with them, and they can't follow you where you go.
Sometimes they traumatise you on the spot. These meanie mumus will say something like, "Awh, I pik you!" "Throws into fire!". Bad mumus like this might even dress like robbers.
They may also have a pet, like a Dragon or a Wolf to attack the pookies and make them cry (Unless they are nice ones).
Meanie mumus are almost always pookie haters.
- Mumus are sometimes sexist about the pookies they pick (picking girl pookies and not boy pookies), which is against the law in real life.