There are lots of servers in Club Penguin, but there are only a few that pookies tend to go on. Pookies are most likely to be found on servers with 4-5 bars.
These are servers that pookies usually will go on.
- Ice Berg
How To Find One
You can tell a server is a pookie server if it is highly populated, with around 4 to 5 bars. The number one way to tell if a server is a pookie server is to go to the Pet Shop. If there are mumus and pookies, then clearly, it is a pookie server. You might find pookies wandering around other places on the island that aren't the Pet Shop.
- Servers with safe chat are almost never pookie servers.
- Abominable was previously the most popular, until pookies began moving to Blizzard.
- Pookies usually go on a server that they know will usually have a lot of pookies on it.
- On the mobile version of Club Penguin, all or most pookies were adopted in the Coffee Shop.
- The server Blizzard was the most popular pookie server.