There are lots of servers in Club Penguin, but there are only a few that pookies tend to go on. Pookies are most likely to be found on servers with 4-5 bars.
Some pookie servers
These are servers that pookies usually will go on.
- Blizzard (most popular member server)
- Ice Berg (most popular non-member server)
Note: Pookie servers are constantly changing! Sometimes you might find tons of pookies on a server, and the next day, there might only be one or two pookies there.
How you can tell if a server is a pookie server?
You can tell a server is a pookie server if it is highly populated, with around 4 to 5 bars. The number one way to tell if a server is a pookie server is to go to the Pet Shop. If there are mumus and pookies waddling around, then clearly, it is a pookie server! You might even find pookies wandering around other places on the island that aren't the Pet Shop.
- Servers with safe chat are almost never pookie servers.
- Pookies usually go on a server that they know will usually have a lot of pookies on it.
- In the mobile version of Club Penguin, all or most pookies are adopted in the Coffee Shop.
- The server Blizzard is the most popular pookie server as of 2016.