Some pookies are naughty, always wanting something (they are called Diva Pookies). However, most pookies are nice. Pookies are usually found on servers with 5 bars. The most popular pookie server is Blizzard. Most pookies wear items like the Bee Antennae and the Tiara. For more information on clothes they wear, see Pookie Clothes.
Many pookies have different personalities. Most pookies are often Nice Pookies. However, it doesn't make the other characters rare.
See Gothic Pookies
Diva Pookies are basically pookies that are rude, very picky, and attention seeking. For example, many Diva Pookies say, "Mo!" To non-members and mumus lacking rare items. They often insult other pookies.
These kinds of pookies are sometimes referred to as Hyper Pookies. They often do not take many things seriously and usually say, "XD" and "lol." Most of them do not speak in Pookie language and typically do not say pookie catchphrases.
Not everyone loves pookies. Some penguins hate pookies. Most of them express their hate abusing, being rude to them, annoying them, or participating in Pookie Protests. These penguins are known as Pookie Haters.
Pookie Protests, as it names states, a protest against pookies. They generally take place in the Pet Shop or the Town. Pookies usually report or ignore penguins who take part in the protesting, however some fight back. It is very unlikely for the penguins who were protesting to get banned, due to the fact it is not against the Club Penguin Rules.
Why haters may hate pookies
- They hate them for no reason
- They just hate pookies in general
- Their friends or someone they look up to hates pookies
- A pookie or group of pookies teased/harassed/bullied them and want revenge
- They enjoy trolling them and making them angry
- They think they decrease the quality of Club Penguin
- Pookies often talk in a baby-ish language. They add a lot of W's into their words. For example, "hello" is "wewo/hewwo/wello" in pookie talk.
- They often wear pre-school esque clothes. You can see a list of what Pookies wear here.
- One way pookies get attention is by clinging to the first person they see, so they can get picked.
- Sometimes (it depends on the personality), pookies ignore and report penguins that dont adopt them or those who are protesting against pookies. Many pookies will ignore or report "followers", or people that go to their Mumu or Duh Duh's igloo without being asked.
- Some pookies will refuse to go with any mumu. They are dubbed as "divas" and are very picky as to what their mumus look like. They usually prefer mumus with rare clothing and a complete membership badge.
- Some pookies might reveal to have "secrets" when they are adopted, such as being half-mermaid, or being some kind of monster.