How it happens
When a pookie usually wants a sister, they go up to a pookie and ask "want to be wistas/broders?". Usually they'll say "wes!" and sometimes they'll say "mo!". If the pookie says yes, the new duo of siblings sit together and wait for adoption. When they get adopted they usually share a room.
Usually the average pair of pookie sisters like all the same things. Sometimes they're polar opposites! Sometimes a sister may like girly things, while the other likes things boys usually will like. When using this idea, think sisters from movies and TV who are polar opposites.
- Sometimes you'll see sisters that are in sets of twins, triplets or quadruplets.
- If two sisters are divas, MELDs, Drama Llamas or just normal pookies, they might fight over who is the youngest, cutest, prettiest, etc.
- If one sister loses a pookie contest, it is likely the other sister will leave with the other.
- Sometimes, a pookie will ask a lot for a sister. This may put a lot of stress and pressure on the pookie's parent(s).
- Sometimes a Mumu will adopt a lot of siblings.