FANDOM


  • In Fandom City, there is one highschool that outshines them all. And that is Fandom High.

    Several months ago, there was a serial killer, bullying, and everyone was battling to be safe. But of course, nobody is gonna let this case get out of hand. After the killer was arrested and killed, they did a MASSIVE update. It's not as big as a high school now. It's big as a university.

    There are a bunch of high tech security installed, experienced staff, and a huge school. A bunch of clubs have been added, a massive gym coming with a track and a swimming pool, a BUNCH of classes, and tons more, but that's for you to find out.

    After the old students return, they discover it's been changed a lot, in a good way. At least, in there eyes-for now. Come on, what are you waiting for? It doesn't hurt, join the fun!

    Form

    Name:

    Age:

    Year:

    Gender:

    Personality:

    Appearance (preferred to be a picture):

    Notes:

    AND AN EXTREMLEY IMPORTANT NOTE, IF YOUR CHARACTER IS RETURNING, ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY IS, "My character, ______ and (if you have more), ____ will be rejoining. Otherwise, just say all my characters is rejoining and list there names. Unless they've been killed. *hint hint wink wink*

    Rules

    • No Mary Sues or Gary Stus.
    • Nothing insane
    • If you are expelled or suspended, fair is fair.
    • Remember, there is high tech security installed now.
    • Have fun!
      Loading editor
    • Falling Stars
      Falling Stars removed this reply because:
      it is disgusting
      04:15, May 2, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Fandom High 2: Electric Boogaloo

      I'll be Vaur still (vaur is best principal) :3

      And maybe someone else, lemme think.

        Loading editor
    • Falling Stars
      Falling Stars removed this reply because:
      wd back at it again
      04:16, May 2, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • jennybaeeee


      Name: Jennifer Audrey Aragon
      Tumblr o0ritsVivr1ue4iwko1 500

      I do not own this image. All credits go to deviantart user Nicolepiepuffed01.

      Age: 17

      Year: 11

      Gender: Female

      Personality: She seems serious in demeanor and very studious. She enjoys researching other cultures and inventing things. She also takes anything she works on very seriously and doesn’t take all too well to silly jokes or shenanigans. Of course, that's if its not her own jokes and shenanigans.

      Notes: Her parents would rather have her go to an All-Girls school, but goes to Fandom High because she didn't want to leave her friends.

        Loading editor
      • chuckle* No yandere this time, promise. Cross my heart, hope to fly. Stick a cupcake in my eye :)

      Name: Mikasa

      Age: 18

      Year: Senior

      Gender: Female

      Personality: Shy, quiet, nerdy, smart, kind, not popular at all

      Appearance (preferred to be a picture): https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/63/c2/b0/63c2b0beedef3738c52f141a4556347c.jpg

      Notes: Likes to read most of the time, slow runner, has braces but they are not shown in pic.

        Loading editor
    • Name: Raliya

      Age: 18

      Year: Senior

      Gender: Female

      Personality: Sassy, Popular in the gang of gamer tomboys ya kno XD, Cool, tomboy, gamer

      Appearence: http://orig01.deviantart.net/712f/f/2012/041/d/f/sassy_by_xnatsumiix-d4p98s8.png

      Notes: Like listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bnPy-abs_4 (THANKS ALOT TWI ITS IN MY HEAD NAOW), hates school, fast runner, mainly the opposite of Mikasa XD

        Loading editor
    • Also...

      My character, Jessica, is returning.

        Loading editor
    • heheh, obviously stampy/object is vice principal mwahahhaha

      anywayz liek so

      Name: Papyrus

      Age: 14...?

      Year: FRESHMAN

      Personality: Cool, enjoys cooking, neat freak, far from lazy, hates puns.

      Gender: omg male

      Appearance: look it up or check undertale wiki and search papyrus

      Notes: Has a brother Sans

      -

      sofia you can be sanz :3

        Loading editor
    • k

      Name: Sans

      Age: 15

      sophomore

      Gender: MALE

      Personality: LAZY,kind, tough, likes puns, annoys Pap with puns, likes going to grillbys

      Appearence: Look it up

      Note: Older brother of Papyrus

        Loading editor
    • XxObjectShows4LifexX wrote:
      In Fandom City, there is one highschool that outshines them all. And that is Fandom High.

      Several months ago, there was a serial killer, bullying, and everyone was battling to be safe. But of course, nobody is gonna let this case get out of hand. After the killer was arrested and killed, they did a MASSIVE update. It's not as big as a high school now. It's big as a university.

      There are a bunch of high tech security installed, experienced staff, and a huge school. A bunch of clubs have been added, a massive gym coming with a track and a swimming pool, a BUNCH of classes, and tons more, but that's for you to find out.

      After the old students return, they discover it's been changed a lot, in a good way. At least, in there eyes-for now. Come on, what are you waiting for? It doesn't hurt, join the fun!

      Form

      Name:

      Age:

      Year:

      Gender:

      Personality:

      Appearance (preferred to be a picture):

      Notes:

      AND AN EXTREMLEY IMPORTANT NOTE, IF YOUR CHARACTER IS RETURNING, ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY IS, "My character, ______ and (if you have more), ____ will be rejoining. Otherwise, just say all my characters is rejoining and list there names. Unless they've been killed. *hint hint wink wink*

      Rules

      • No Mary Sues or Gary Stus.
      • Nothing insane
      • If you are expelled or suspended, fair is fair.
      • Remember, there is high tech security installed now.
      • Have fun!

      Serial Killer?? YANDERE HUUHUHUHUHU XD

        Loading editor
    • Name: Umbreus Evershadow

      Age: 13

      Year: Freshgirl

      Gender: Female, secretly genderfluent

      Personality: Shy, Geeky, a bit dull witted but mainly smart

      Appearence:

      Notes: alkergic to wheat
      Naive Tweenz

      Note I will be making to other ppl that are the deer and braces, Umbreus is the umbreon chic

        Loading editor
    • PrincessalicorntwilightsparkleRULES-returns wrote:
      Name: Isi Evershadow

      Age: 13

      Year: Freshgirl

      Gender: Female

      Personality: Social butterfly, Kind, the dull witted one of the trio

      Appearence: the deer girl

      Notes: Is half deer
      Naive Tweenz

      Note I will be making to other ppl that are the deer and braces, Umbreus is the umbreon chic


        Loading editor
    • Naive Tweenz

      Note I will be making to other ppl that are the deer and braces, Umbreus is the umbreon chic

      PrincessalicorntwilightsparkleRULES-returns wrote:
      Name: Jane Evershadow

      Age: 13

      Year: Freshgirl

      Gender: Female

      Personality: Mysterious, Intelligent, Tomboyish

      Appearence: the gal with braces

      Notes: The smartest, tallest and most mature one in the trio. Is lactose intolerant


        Loading editor
    • XxObjectShows4LifexX wrote:
      heheh, obviously stampy/object is vice principal mwahahhaha

      anywayz liek so

      Name: Papyrus

      Age: 14...?

      Year: FRESHMAN

      Personality: Cool, enjoys cooking, neat freak, far from lazy, hates puns.

      Gender: omg male

      Appearance: look it up or check undertale wiki and search papyrus

      Notes: Has a brother Sans

      -

      sofia you can be sanz :3

      Is my character accepted? I made one.

        Loading editor
    • She told me in chat all were in.

        Loading editor
    • Sofia The Nightguard wrote:
      She told me in chat all were in.

      *cue Clarence references*

        Loading editor
    • XD

        Loading editor
    • Clarence: So you guys wanna go into the Fun Dungeon yet?

      Jeff: Nah, I don't think I will.

        Loading editor
    • 6:30 a.m - Waking up

      I wake up to the not-so-lovely sounding noises of my alarm clock. Like always, I groan and hop out of my small bed. I'm 17, and I still have to sleep in a twinsize bed. My parents think I am 3 years old, and would never let me out of the house. I walk upstairs to the kitchen, and my mom made me omlets. Like always. "Mom, why can't I have something other than omlets?" I ask, asjusting my glasses. "Jennifer, you always loved omlets!" Mom replies. I sigh, and pick at my breakfast with my nearby fork.

        Loading editor
    • Mikasa woke up at 6 am to finish up her studying, then made herself some healthy breakfast. Eggs and toast with organic butter, the toast made of glutin free bread. It was 6:30 by the time she was done, so she read a book.

      Raliya, However, was different. She woke up at 7 and got an unhealthy donut for breakfast. She got in her sassy outfit and had hardly any time left, so she just played her phone on the way to school.

        Loading editor
    • TechnologyPookie wrote:
      ==6:30 a.m - Waking up== I wake up to the not-so-lovely sounding noises of my alarm clock. Like always, I groan and hop out of my small bed. I'm 17, and I still have to sleep in a twinsize bed. My parents think I am 3 years old, and would never let me out of the house. I walk upstairs to the kitchen, and my mom made me omlets. Like always. "Mom, why can't I have something other than omlets?" I ask, asjusting my glasses. "Jennifer, you always loved omlets!" Mom replies. I sigh, and pick at my breakfast with my nearby fork.

      7:00 - Getting ready

      Honestly, I'm very big on brushing my teeth, washing my face and combing my hair everyday, hygene is important, ya know? After that, I go to get ready. I put onthis dress, these shoes, and I get my backpack and put in my phone, journal, art supplies, etc. I then go over to my mirror and style my hair like this.After all that, I walk outside and wait for the bus. 30 seconds later, the bus arrives. I jump on the bus and ride to school. It's only one week before March break. WooooOOOOOOOO

        Loading editor
    • Mikasa gets to school at 7, really early. She reads a book outside the school for a bit. Raliya is almost LATE. Shes tired, on her phone.

        Loading editor
    • 7:30: I arrive

      I walk into the large doors of Fandom City High. Like always, the school is clamoring with people talking. I try to walk past the large crowd of people, trying to walk to my locker. I walk upstairs to where my locker is located. I turn the combination, and I open it. I take out my phone and use it for a bit before first period.

        Loading editor
    • 6:30 AM Papyrus

      I was brushing my teeth and obviously, Sans was still asleep. I msde myself breakfast which is of course the Great Papyrus Spaghetti. "SANS WAKE UP YOU LAZY BONES." I yelled. No response. I rolled my eyes and thought of how popular I would be and get to meet a bunch of humans.

        Loading editor
    • Mikasa dodges all the people and goes to her locker. She takes out a book and reads. Raliya takes out her phone and plays a game.

        Loading editor
    • Sans finally woke up. He went to the kitchen and ate. He didn't care about the humans. He wanted ppl to liek his puns. But he was kinda worried about 1 tiny thing. The bad kids. The mean, snobby, ones.

        Loading editor
    • 8:00 a.m - First period

      I take a look at my schedule and my first period is Phys Ed. I never liked the gym teacher, she was always so demanding.

        Loading editor
    • Mikasa looked at her schedule. Math. Raliya got english.

        Loading editor
    • Umbreus

      I walk out of the bus, well more like being pushed off by Bethany the queen bee imo. I look on my scheduke. I have Home Eck, Isi got Herbology-i mean Phys Ed, and Jane got maths. I got to my class and shyly start baking.

      Isi

      I jump off my bike, updating my status and look at my schedule, Phys Ed, my fav! I waltz into the gym and see this girl I've never seen before tbh. I walk over and say,"Hi!"

      Jane

      I arrive at the school when I walked a corner and went up to my locker to chack my schedule. English, not my fav but not my least either. Atleast I get to write about animals im taking cae of at thelocal animal center.

      I pick my oencil up and start writing pages about Mittens the cat, Edgar the dog and Snowy and Fl7ffy, two abandoned bunnie twins, I sigh and say to myself,"Finally finished,"

        Loading editor
    • XxObjectShows4LifexX wrote: I am returning Taurtis, Sam, and Winter. I am also adding a new character.

      File:Zinnia.jpeg

      Name: Zinnia

      Age: Presumed to be 13.

      Year: Freshman

      Gender: Girl

      Personality: Happy, hates boring things, secretly depressed due to her past.

      Appearance: See picture.

      Notes: She has a puppy named "Aster" that she coos over to make up a subsitute for her dead sister.

      WHY IS THAT ABSOLUTELY 100 PERCENT DISTURBING IMAGE ALLOWED HERE?!? I GOTTA CALL THE CT!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • COUNTER STRIKE GLOBAL OFFENSIVE

        Loading editor
    • IMG 0858

      CT!!!

        Loading editor
    • hi this is a very old thread please don't reactivate it

      kthxbai

        Loading editor
    • I'm still calling the CT

        Loading editor
    • Crocodilians wrote:

      XxObjectShows4LifexX wrote: I am returning Taurtis, Sam, and Winter. I am also adding a new character.

      File:Zinnia.jpeg

      Name: Zinnia

      Age: Presumed to be 13.

      Year: Freshman

      Gender: Girl

      Personality: Happy, hates boring things, secretly depressed due to her past.

      Appearance: See picture.

      Notes: She has a puppy named "Aster" that she coos over to make up a subsitute for her dead sister.

      WHY IS THAT ABSOLUTELY 100 PERCENT DISTURBING IMAGE ALLOWED HERE?!? I GOTTA CALL THE CT!!!!!

      how is that disturbing boi

        Loading editor
    • Counter strike

        Loading editor
    • It just is ok, from personal experience TRUST ME IT IS

        Loading editor
    • oh ok

        Loading editor
    • Leave it at that.

        Loading editor
    • wat

        Loading editor
    • Disturbance

        Loading editor
    • Shootingstar13
      Shootingstar13 removed this reply because:
      mistake
      19:51, May 5, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Shootingstar13
      Shootingstar13 removed this reply because:
      mistake
      19:51, May 5, 2017
      This reply has been removed

    • Name:Echo

      Age:14

      Year:Freshman

      Gender:Female

      Personality:Shy,Quiet, Kind, Easily scared

      Something

      Appearance:picture

      Notes: Made out of slime, Melts slightly when scared or flustered

        Loading editor
    • Midnight29 wrote: wat

      YOU TRYING TO TAKE MEH ON SON?

        Loading editor
    • oh wow

        Loading editor
    • who the hell changed the zinnia image?

        Loading editor
    • idk

        Loading editor
    • also another oh sea                                                                                                         Name:Alice

      Age:13

      Year:Freshman

      Gender:Female

      Personality:Shy,Loner,Clumsy,Pessimist

      Appearance:picture

      Oh sea

      Notes: Born in England,Allergic to cats,Doesn't talk about her past   

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message