Some pookies will have a twin. Twin pookies are born on the same day and will always stick together. They may have the same personality or opposite personality.
Different kinds of twins
There are many different types of twins such as:
- Same Color Different Outfits
- Exactly Alike
- Swapped color
- Brother and Sister
Gems (Ruby, Emerald, Opal, Sapphire, Diamond)
Plants (Peach, Daisy, Rose, Sakura, Momoko)
Countries (America, China)
Marco and Mark
Jordan and Morven
Esther and Easter
Sara and Zara
Maddie and Maggie
Alice and Agnes
Mason and Madison
Lilly and Lauren
Jennifer and Jessie
Types of Twins
Same Outfit Different Colors
Some pookies wear the same outfit in different colors. These are common in the pookie society.
Swapped color twins are pookies who wear the same outfit but in different colors. You will often see these, too.
These twins are very common. They look exactly the same, like in the real world.
Brother and Sister twinsThese are slightly rare, but still exist in the pookie society. It is when the wista and broder look the same. Just like normal twins, they do everything together and never ever, ever by any circumstance leave each other behind, except they're a different gender.
- Twins do almost everything together.
- They would never leave the other behind.
- They share the same birthday and may sometimes argue about presents.
- Some diva-like twins have arguments over which twin is the youngest.
- When one twin is out in a pookie contest, the other leaves too because they do not want to leave their twin behind.
- Just like In real life, on Club Penguin, there are fraternal and identical twins.
- In real life, same letter name twins are very popular.