An un un is the uncle of a pookie. These are really rare, since au au's usually never have husbands. They were most common in 2010 and 2011. That period in pookie history was before someone started the male gender discrimination.
- They are usually the mumu's sister's husband, since duh duh's rarely have siblings.
- They are almost extinct, but they used to be a lot more popular. They weren't necessarily common then, but spottable.
- Un un's may wear the same clothes as duh duhs.
- There is a high chance that you won't spot one of these in your pookieing career.
- They can also be called "Uncy", or simply "Uncle".